View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1759
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

I've got a bad memory, but I think several years ago most people just wanted a coach who could bring multiple play-off seasons to Houston. The Super Bowl was the ultimate goal of course, always.

However, I think most people understood there are 31 losers every year.

Now, it looks like we are on the verge of that very thing. Consistent play-off appearances. We're about to win the AFCS for the second consecutive season.

Some people, all they wanted was a winning division record, we may very well sweep the division.

But they can't enjoy it because they know we won't win the Super Bowl.