View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1761
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dunno! I had them 13-3. One of those losses was against the Bears (so I think they're ahead of schedule). I had us winning the last three games, but had ? marks behind them only because I wasn't sure how things would play out with "locking things up" and with regards to playing second stringers and such...

I don't have a problem with the Texans losing last night. I had a problem with how they lost. Dropped passes, Schaub's (and for the record I think he is fine as our a QB) decisions, the defense, Kareem Jackson (who I admittedly said is having a much better season and looks like he's starting to "get it") not fall on a crucial fumble...

Bottom line.... This is still a pretty good team. 11-2 is not shoddy! They just don't know, nay, don't have the experience in big games yet. The only regret I have so far this season? Losing Cushing.
I saw your "score card"; it was pretty good.

I had them between 12-4 and 14-2, depending on health issues.

With the injuries that we've had, I think 12-4 would still be a very good season.
Right now it's look more like 14-2 or 13-3