View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1756
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
You forgot to consider the situations a I had mentioned in an earlier post.

There are only but a few times that are true situations when we need to convert using the run (you can count it with one hand).

One out of five, for example, is 20%.

I realized a few hours ago, the people we are arguing with are the people who criticized Kubiak for running & punting the ball away in the games we won. I stopped arguing.

I'm not a Kubiak fan, but you can't argue with that.

I didn't turn the TV off last night. I watched Riddley run, run & punt. The only difference is that they were able to pick up first downs before having to punt.