View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
There's a big difference between a guy selling jerseys and/or trading for tattoos (Posey) and a guy who was kicked off the team for failing 3 drug tests and then arrested for being a drug dealer, 10 lbs. of weed, a short time later (Mathieu). Rick said last year that the Texans would forgive a college players transgression as long as it was a one time thing and the player learned from their mistake. Mathieu has F'd up 4 times that we know of, I doubt the Texans will even look at him.

As for the draft, I like 1,2, 3b, 7, and 7b. There's lots of other guys I'm not familiar with.
Sounds like both were hard up for cash. Different environment/situation doesn't make either one right just hope Mathieu get appropriate help which I feel confident he would in this organiZation & would be wrote into his contract.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 12-11-2012 at 07:18 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote