View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
First allow me to welcome you to the dark side to my preaching on Barwin. Sad but true that this well liked guy has basically flamed out of the high flying rocket he was last season.

1. Jenkins is a very good pick but latest I've seen him is 20. ANything could happen.
2. I'd be ok with Winters but like my guy on newest update (11-2) Brennan Williams who might be available in third & rated 109.

3. Buchanan IIRC bulked up to 250 & has very good skills. I do not have him rated this high and would have expected him to parallel Mercilus (18) but minimal sacks for Buchanan. Would you consider Scott Chricton OSU here for OLB? 6'3" 263 9 sacks.
Love Chricton but he is only a Sophomore. When he does come out could get a 1st rd. Grade?

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote