Thread: Dec. Mock
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dec. Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I was unaware of the injury. I guess I just the chalked the change up to numerous penalties and giving up too much pressure. Gardner actually looked decent in a few snaps for Brown. Maybe they should rotate him in to the right side?
IIRC Gardner got some snaps at RT last night against Pats and did no worse than Harris. I see a second day pick for OT to compete with these two and shore up the swing. IMO Harris is getting opportunity to show he belongs. Not doing so well. Wish I knew more about status of his back.