View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #14
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
I've really, really struggled signing off on a nose to plug in Wade Phillips defense. His game against Alabama sold me.

OT must be addressed. Texans seem razor thin after Brown & Newton.

Mercilus is weakside OLB probably for good. His teammate from Illinois plays stronside, actually had 7.5 sacks with Whitney Junior season.

Linebacker lack of coverage skill set, post Cushing, exposed.

Vernon could turn into Welker clone.

TM has swagger, just long as it's on the field.

Another speedster returner is needed, special teams suck.

Another OT/OG with mobility to compete & have competent depth.

How can TE suddenly become so thin, especially help in blocking?
I cannot find anything on his sack total. Did not realize he had that many. Any info about the fight he broke his jaw in before this season?