View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #138
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 346173 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I thought about that....

That was my initial though as well BUT, If I'm a player on that team I'd want to keep wearing them. Hard to explain, but it's about time they adopted an us against the world type of attitude and wearing those jackets again would show unity and defiance to losing...

If they take them off then that will make them look wishy washy and flimsy IMO.

Screw the perception...you though it was a good idea at first, don't lose faith...Keep doing what you're doing and prove people wrong.
Good point, man. Very good point. Use that ass whoopin as motivation over the next six games. NEVER FORGET GETTING YOUR BUTTS KICKED TWICE. The jackets could help keep that focus.