View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #137
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
How can the players ever look at those jackets now and not be reminded of the ass-whoopin the Patriots put on them?
I thought about that....

That was my initial though as well BUT, If I'm a player on that team I'd want to keep wearing them. Hard to explain, but it's about time they adopted an us against the world type of attitude and wearing those jackets again would show unity and defiance to losing...

If they take them off then that will make them look wishy washy and flimsy IMO.

Screw the perception...you though it was a good idea at first, don't lose faith...Keep doing what you're doing and prove people wrong.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote