View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1745
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 165505 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Kubiak gets fired when he loses the team and so far I have no choice but to admit that he's never really lost the team. I wish McNair had gone in another direction but I can't deny that the Texans are relatively successful under Kubiak in that Marv Lewis/Norv Turner kind of way that nobody in their right mind really wants to see their team stuck in.

I tend to not hold 2006 against Kubiak. He was having to give David Carr one last shot just to make McNair happy and for all the bitching I've done about Gary being a .500 coach if you discount 2006 he is actually 52-41 which makes him Vince Lombardi compared to Dom Capers.