View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1743
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Speaking for myself, I'm hoping Kubiak is the blind squirel that lucks into finding a nut one of these days. I'd be happy with a single acorn right now.

I think it's his job to lose. And there is no chance in hell that he's even on hot seat when we are going to the playoffs.

yep. I think Graham being gone last night really hurt. However, "next man up" only works when you actually have another player to step up.

But every team suffers from injuries. And that's right were better coaching and depth on the bench have a direct impact on games.
Complaining is always fun