View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't like it.

I do like the second round OT/OG, but I'd rather use the first round pick on a WR. The baddest WR in the draft. I don't care if we have to give away our 2014 1st & 2nd. We need real help for AJ.
See, I don' think our WR's are all that bad.

No they haven't done syt this year, BUT I don't see our offense utilizing another top flight receiver.

If we spread out more and let Schaub throw it around more often then I could see the need.

But we have seen Jean make plays...Posey has barely gotten a shot...Walter can catch the ball...Andre is still going strong...

We throw the ball to Jean one time yesterday? OD only three times?

I could easily see us grabbing another top flight WR and them not being fully utilized. I could easily see games where they see 1 or 2 balls come their way.

I think our best bet if we are going to move forward with Schaub as QB is to build the defense up. The offense can be good enough if the defense is truly dominate. I think we should aim towards building a dominat defense because the offense will eventually put points up if we can shut down people...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote