View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1726
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post

He has not coached in 6 years. Does he even want to coach? does not seem like it. If he did decide to coach would he have the same fire as he used to have? Would he dedicate his life to out team? If we did get him would it take 13 years to win a superbowl? That's how long it took in pittsburgh. You really willing to wait 13 years? I think Cowher is happy where he is. I would'nt want him anyway.

Do all you guys wanting a new coach think our players on offense would be good in any other system. Our offensive line would need a complete overhaul. Our recievers would need a huge upgrade. I'm not ready to rebuild our team. I know some coaches come in and win right away but only if the right players are in place for what they want to do and unless you think Kyle Shanahan is ready to become a head coach we don't have the right players to win in any other system, At least on offense.

Unless the Harbaugh's have another brother I don't know about or this team loses the next 3 regular season games and gets knocked out in the first round of the playoff's I would rather stick to with what has gotten us here. Keep showing up in the playoff's and maybe we might just get hot at the right time. Thats really the key to winning it all anyway.