View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1704
Foxboro Steve
Veteran

Section: Gillette: 102, row 24 seat 5
Rep Power: 4106 Foxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respectedFoxboro Steve is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
There are always some who doesn't like a HC that has not won anything of significance, I understand that.

But sometimes, people bring up some funny reasons!
and.... to continue.... the offense didn't go down 21 or 28-zip. I would say if you have a b!tch, it's in the secondary. Brady picked 'm apart, and there were some dudes wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide open last night. Lloyd and Stallworth should never be that open 35 yards deep. Whether that's a scheme, personnel, or both, I can't say, I don't watch enough of your games.