View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1712
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post

Edit:
To be fair, I, too, will continue to "move the goalposts" as the team evolves. What made ME happy last year - getting to the playoffs - won't be enough this year. This year I expect an AFC championship appearance, minimum. Next year, I expect a Super Bowl appearance, minimum. The year after that - and every year that follows - I will expect SB wins.
I understand moving the goal, but not see a Super Bowl until next year?

Last year we were saying we would have been in the Super Bowl had Matt been healthy. We also said he was the one injury that really took us out of the Super Bowl.

NO, I won't be happy unless we win the Super Bowl. Had we not got spanked by the Packers/Patriots, I'd have been happy with just getting there & playing well.

But now.... no. We need to win the Super Bowl. We've got issues, no doubt. But I guarantee you whoever wins the Super Bowl will have issues of their own.