View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1711
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398918 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Yeah, they think it's all Kubiak.

Last I looked, neither Kubiak nor Wade has played a single down this season.
But let's excuse the players.
It's Kubiak.
Just one quick question: Who picked the players?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
You didn't answer the question; are we 11-2 in spite of Kubiak?
If you are satisfied with a great regular season team, then this is a good question.

Some of us want more than just a great regular season team. Some of us recognize that the regular season is merely a means to an end.

Great teams are forged in the playoffs against other great teams. So far, our team does not look like they are quite ready to compete at that level.

I love me some 11-2 like anyone, but the difference is that I'm not celebrating the record. Their record will be 0-0 come January, and all that regular season stuff was just jockeying for position.