View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

I don't like it.

I do like the second round OT/OG, but I'd rather use the first round pick on a WR. The baddest WR in the draft. I don't care if we have to give away our 2014 1st & 2nd. We need real help for AJ.

KDub, whatever. & the kids..... no. Time to get some real talent for Kubiak's offense.

I don't remember the Kubiak offense in Denver being a one man WR show. There were at least three guys you had to account for every game. Rod Smith, Ed McCaffey, & Shanon Sharpe.