View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #2
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105102 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Day After Foxborough Massacre - 2013 Mock

I think we'd go corner somewhere a little farther up, but if Tyrann Mathieu is there in the fifth... After JJo, KJax and Brice McCain, I'm not too impressed with our CBs. I'd love to have Mathieu on our team, if he can sort out his act. Agree with the NT pick, seems like our 1st rounder is either going to go towards that or towards right side O-line.

Barwin needs to go.

Great mock! Fills quite a bit of gaps in our team, and I like the TE pick too. Losing Graham hurt our offense a bit. We either need Casey to be a TE all the time and use that guy we picked up from the Bears as our FB or we need an extra TE so Casey can play FB.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote