View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #10
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
Well, I do have big hands....

I don't think Matt's in the bottom half.

Been there done that guys
Brady
P. Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Roethlisberger
E. Manning

Been around the block once, but haven't gone in the store guys
Stafford
Ryan

Just moved in the neighborhood guys
Luck
RGIII
Dalton
Newton

That's it from the league that I would take over Schaub. And I'm not sure I would want one of the young kids this season. Well, RGIII maybe. Luck's numbers aren't very good and he makes a lot of mistakes. The team has bailed him out. He'll be great, though.

I'm not a Rivers or Cutler fan at all. Too Favreish without the actual skills needed to make up for the mental errors or maturity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
I might agree with that.
Dang...I missed some guys...I might have to add to my list...

If We were starting from Scratch and we had to pick a QB with all of the QB's in the league available these are the guys I'd take over Schaub:

Brady
Rodgers
Manning
Manning
Brees
Rivers
Stafford
RG3
Luck
Dalton
Newton
Roethlisberger
Ryan
Wilson
Kaepernick
Tannehill
Romo
Cutler

That's 18 guys that I think either are already better, would be better in our system playing under Kubiak or have a much higher ceiling than Schaub. Yeah, there are guys in there that a lot of people won't agree with, but this is my list...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote