View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #164
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17175 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
At least half the league is better.

Matt is in the bottom half of the NFL.
Well, I do have big hands....

I don't think Matt's in the bottom half.

Been there done that guys
Brady
P. Manning
Rodgers
Brees
Roethlisberger
E. Manning

Been around the block once, but haven't gone in the store guys
Stafford
Ryan

Just moved in the neighborhood guys
Luck
RGIII
Dalton
Newton

That's it from the league that I would take over Schaub. And I'm not sure I would want one of the young kids this season. Well, RGIII maybe. Luck's numbers aren't very good and he makes a lot of mistakes. The team has bailed him out. He'll be great, though.

I'm not a Rivers or Cutler fan at all. Too Favreish without the actual skills needed to make up for the mental errors or maturity.