Thread: Brandon Harris
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #27
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Part of me wishes that he got more NB reps earlier in the season when we didn't need him. I think to some extent you gotta bring these guys on slowly, but until they get reps there's no way to get em good.

Because of his draft status, he's on this team, so may as well get him reps cuz God knows when he'll get him in the game.

To be fair, I think the TD, he wasn't the primary coverage, Demps was. But that hold early in the game was terrible.
Precisely. It's tough getting your most playing time in your 2 years against Tom freakin' Brady.

As for him being horrible....

Jackson was pretty bad for a couple of years and has definitely improved so I'm a believer that Harris could still be good. He just needs to see the field a little. It's tough, though, to have him active if he isn't a good ST player in those games where you need your 4th CB to play on ST.

I hate the stupid rule forcing teams to make players inactive even if they are perfectly healthy.