View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #155
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
thats how i feel about it.. maybe they could take a chance on a qb that needs a change of scenery.. i almost feel like its gonna take schaub laying an egg in the playoffs before people will admit that hes not a winner.
I still think we can win with Schaub, but I understand the Kaepernic move more & more. Harbaugh "knows" thinking of winning a Super Bowl with Alex Smith is a fools errand.