View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1659
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68813 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
This.

Kubiak is an above-average coach. He can draw up plays with the best of them, his players love him, and he has taken us from 2-14 to 11-2. But he is terrible at deviating from his pre-determined gameplan, clock management, and all things defense (think of the DCs he hired before Wade was hired).

But until there is someone out there who is better than Kubiak, we should roll with Kubiak. There is no sense in making a change just for the hell of it.
But that's just it; WHY can't he learn to make in-game adjustments. It's not that freaking hard to see that when you are down 21-0 you gotta open things up and take a lot of risks. Otherwise, you might as well just head for the airport with 10 minutes left in the first half. Maybe the whole team can catch an earlier flight, LOL.

I defend Kubiak when he keeps running the ball with a lead and trying to burn clock instead of taking risks to score points. I will NOT defend him when we are down by 3 or more scores and he lines up AJ at fullback (little sarcasm, although I'd like to hear the explanation for that) and runs right at Wilfork. If you're going to give up with half or more of the game left, then trot out the 3rd stringers and let the starters go to the local bar or something.