View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1658
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I'm with Joe... I was in a bar full of Texans fans and we went down by a touchdown and everyone got all weepy eyed. Makes me sick. Sick Sick Sick!
Scores don't always matter to my reaction. It's about how the team is playing. You could see early in the 1st quarter that we were going to be blown out. Destroyed. Boston Massacre Style.

The team came out looking flat. They committed stupid penalties early. So yeah, by the time the Pats scored their first TD I was nervous. When Schaub threw an INT in the end zone and the Pats marched back to score another TD, my fears were confirmed.

We were woefully unprepared last night