View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #151
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 107649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Matt Schaub clutch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
thats how i feel about it.. maybe they could take a chance on a qb that needs a change of scenery.. i almost feel like its gonna take schaub laying an egg in the playoffs before people will admit that hes not a winner.
In reference to both Rey and your post, I can see this side as well. I wonder what moves the Texans will make in the near future. A future top-notch qb needs to be had if we are really wanting to be the perennial players so many say we will be.