View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012   #1640
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I remember one poster on here all last week who rubbed my nose in my idea that this was going to be a potentially BAD BAD game for us.

I think that guy is here now, trying to say everything that he could have said last week...but was too busy trying to be Super Fan and trying to clown me over everything under the moon he could think to do to me.

Yeah, I'm sure of it. He's here. Typical horsecrap.
This is a good post GP. Nice, short, concise. I made it all the way to the bottom of it. Good job buddy.