View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #1635
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
C'mon guys!
Nobody on this board really ever believed all the hype about the us having the best team in the NFl or being able to beat the Patriots did you?. And we know that if Kubiak didn't get fired after 6-10 there is no waty he gets fired regardless of what happens this year. I can say this.....Texans lose first play-off game they have to actually play this year. We just don't have a super bowl caliber team. I've felt this in my gut all year.
See thats the difference. I know we have a superbowl team, the guys just have to be put in position to win, and tonight they were not.