View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #1637
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

"There is a significant difference between Tom Brady and ANYBODY ELSE I have seen this whole year."

- Steve Young, just now in the post-game show at Foxboro.

Echo'd my statements I made tonight. The guy is all-universe, especially in December AT HOME and especially when the stakes are high and it's against a really good team.

I wish people wouldn't be as hard on our team as they are. I was at that point after the GB game this year, and all the Texans did was just reel off countless wins in many fashions--Grinded out games, blew out the Ravens, OT wins back-to-back in under 5 days. Swept jags, Swept titans. And can sweep colts, too.