View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #1644
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think we dug ourselves in a hole early. The refs didn't help. We shouldn't blame the refs, & I'm not, only the way our team responded. They acted like a young team. & while the play calling left some to be desired, if Matt would learn about ball placement, made some better throws, or if anyone but Andre could catch a ball..... this game would have been different.

I'm not going to let this game get me down. We lost. It's just another L in the L column.

But I tell you what. We're not going to win the SuperBowl running the ball. Not with this OL. We need to spend the next three weeks getting Matt into rhythm.
My head starts hurting when I think about this team. I'm going to give it a break these next three weeks. Hopefully we get a first round bye and I can make it a whole month of no texans football.

I'll be back for the play offs and maybe I'll be rejuvinated, but Despite our nice record i haven't been a fan of what weve done this year.

This game was the tipping point. I've seen all I've needed to see from this team. I don't care what they do against the colts or Vikings. Really...could t care less...it means nothing...they could lose or win all three....

The next big game for us is in the play offs. That's the next game that matters.