View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346
Default Re: Roster Cuts using the practice squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook'em07carter
I did hear a scout from the pats was there looking for scout players
They're looking for players that might not make the cut here that the Pats can put on their practice squad. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few other NFL team scouts there also. I believe that you cut the players who won't be on the 53 man roster, and then the entire NFL can sign any of the players you cut to their practice squad. The players that clear you can sign back to your practice squad, and/or any players cut by other teams.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote