View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #1627
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52985 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I just find this thread funny.

If before the season started we all would take a 11-2 record at this point and We would be ****ting egg rolls

Look I don't like getting blown out again on Monday night and it is embarrassing but the season isn't over yet
No, it's not, however I would bet the farm that the Texans will never win a Super Bowl under Kubiak.

Despite their great run this season Kubiak has still been doing the same things this season that makes me not like him as a HC. I won't rehash it again since eriadoc has just summed it up nicely.