Thread: t hollings
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2004   #24
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: t hollings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
The one he lost was because he was out of the game for 2 quarters and had to come in for Anderson when he got hurt, he was cold and his mind wasnt in the game anymore, he didnt think he was going to play again...
I too was impressed with Hollings last night, but to say thats the reason why he fumbled the ball is ridiculous. NFL players have to be ready to go anytime their coach calls their name and they better have their head in the game or they're gonna get hurt. If he messes up just say he messed up, we dont have to make excuses for him.(Thats what cowgirl fans do :hehe: )

One thing I would like to see from Hollings though is stronger runs up the middle. The guy runs on the outside like a madman and I was very impressed with his speed. DD is a better inside runner though. Having to good backs is a problem I dont mind having. Hollings and DD compliment each other great. One guy cand get you the tough yards up the middle and the other hits homeruns on the outside. Our offense is about to explode and I think it is going to happen this season. David Carr played Flawless last night, thats what made me the happiest.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote