View Single Post
Old 05-07-2004   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7857 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, if there is a rookie card I want it is DDavis' card. I went to the Jville game last year and I had an opportunity to get David Carr's autograph on his rookie card but right before he got to me (I mean he was signing the peron if front of me stuff) the alarm rang for all the players to go back into the locker room. I was so upset because I came all the way from Austin to get his autograph and still no avail.

Let me tell you, it is not as easy to get these autographs like it was to get the Oilers. Especially since the Oilers training camp was open to the public at no price and only like 20 people would attend. He He Ha Ha!!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote