Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #28
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
A.Smith isn't going anywhere until his contract expires. Wade has already said Crick is his replacement. I can't see using a high pick for a back up in this draft. 2014 on..we can go BPA. We need a NT, WR and maybe an OLB before another DE. If we could get say WR Terrance Williams, a nose in second, I could see using a third on Hunt as long as we get ILB with the other third. I'd rather go for an OL myself.
They also said the slot cb was Brandon harris' last year.

And I dont even recall seeing where he named crick smiths replacement.

But even if he did, you need good quality depth on the d line.

And it depends on the talent level of guys. If he is the best player on board then I say take him. We need more talent.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote