View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #157
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
So you rather win this game than the Titans game or the upcoming Colts game?
Winning this game would be nice, but honest I just don't want to be punked by the big bad bully on the block.

I more concerned with "how we play" vs. Coming out with a w. Although the w is and always will be the goal.

I don't pull this card a lot, but how much organized team sports have you played?

I ask because when you are on a team that has been bad or ok, when you start to become good you look at games like this as reassurance that you are in fact what you think you are.

You don't have to like it or agree with it, but to the players in that locker room this is a game where they can prove something.

You say that they are all about what people think....HELLO! That is the main thing that drives athletes...shutting up the doubters...quieting the haters...

Being able to stand up at the end if a game and saying I told you bastards so....
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote