View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #105
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCPM View Post
"All the players did make the team".

I'm talking to those fans who want to buy one....
ah, I gotcha'. I think they are cool for the team, but I would not buy one as a fan.

I'm happy with my jersey and the other dozens of pieces of Texans gear, including two nice jackets with Texans logos on them.

The letterman jackets should stay special, especially as a symbol for that night they opened a can of whoopass on the Patriots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post

The wife got me this one two years ago for Christmas from the Wilsons Leather Outlet store for $55
That's cool! Sort of like the letterman, but leather and it's own style. Very nice and great price!