View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #135
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 27534 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bring on New England

If AJ hadn't made those comments and we lose tonight then I'll still like our chances of a SB title. But because he DID made those comments then I pray this team isn't all about the vanity that this win could bring.

Last week game against Titans is more important than this game. We stay undefeated in our own division. N.E is also undefeated in the division. If we drop this game we still in the driver seat to #1 seed. If we lost against Titans then Pats have the adv if there is a tie. The most important remaining regular games in Texans history lies when we play against the Colts.

I hope AJ and the rest of the Texans recognize that fact. And yes, it would be freaking awesome if we beat the New England Patriots on Monday Night Football!!
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote