Thread: 11-1 thoughts
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #25
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 11-1 thoughts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think Margus Hunt on this defense would be crazy. Thing is, he's almost certain to shoot up draft boards when it starts picking up. Would a 2nd be too crazy? 1st? Guy can get after a QB and has crazy natural athleticism.
I think in my mock I picked him in the 4th round.

He's not going in the 4th round unless he doesn't participate in the combine or pro day for some reason.

2nd is probably about right, but I would not be surprised if he sneaks into the end of the first round.

I've been watching him since last year and I love him. He's from Estonia, so he's kinda new to football...But his size, strength and athleticism are ridiculous...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote