View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #135
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
wow. Here I was thinking you were a cool guy. *sigh* Let's break it down.

NFL Rule 3, Section 22, Article 2, Note 2. When [an offensive] player is holding the ball to pass it forward, any intentional forward movement of his arm starts a forward pass, even if the player loses possession of the ball as he is attempting to tuck it back toward his body. Also, if the player has tucked the ball into his body and then loses possession, it is a fumble.

Stop crying. It's a crappy rule, but it's the rule.
I'm aware of the rule...and I've seen that tape 1000 times...his arm didn't move forward until his entire BODY did when he got hit. FUMBLE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxborrow Steve
Did you bring up spygate again? Eric Mangini called out the Pats in 2007, at the start of the 16-0 season. Since then, they've been to 2 Superbowls and gone 73-17, not including playoffs (including all of '07). The only year they didn't go to the playoffs was '08, when they went 11-5 with Matt Cassel. It's safe to say that the videotape is not the reason for the greatness. Even Kraft said The Hoodie was a schmuck for doing it, that (according to BB) it didn't give the Pats a [size=7]big/size] advantage.
just not a "big" one...good to know. But dude any OTHER coach would have been banned or at least suspended. Shawn Peyton was banned for a season for the whole "bounty" thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevearino
GOAT. Get over it. You'll be able to tell your grandkids how much you hated his supermodel banging bask side. Gisele pointed fingers, not TB12. And, speaking of Gisele, for all we know, Brady is wearing a red cape while having three-ways with her and Brigdet Moynahan. I prefer Bridget.

We agree.

Bah...just having fun with ya dude...
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote