View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #125
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
It was Ryan Clark at the start of the 4th quarter and a complete cheap shot. That's like me saying I hate Matt Shaub and was so happy when Slauson cheap shotted Brian Cushing taking him out for the year. While I don't agree with all of Goddell's edicts I think that stuff needs to go.
it was a legal hit and there were no flags or fines assessed. A few minutes later Welker was right as rain. Getting your bell rung is part of the game. Hating Tom Brady?

AFC Championship game v. Raiders. Man gets hit and ball pops loose. His arm WAS NOT moving forward. He got hit and FUMBLED. Refs gave him a HUGE GIFT which wound up sending your team to the superbowl and even BRADY acknowledged that when he saw the Raiders a week after the Superbowl at the pro bowl.

Video Scandal. Belechick gets busted having assistant coaches TAPE opposing teams DURING GAMES and gets a fine and a slap on the wrist where any OTHER coach would have been suspended or even banned from football. The year after said scandal when the Pats had their "perfect season" many of us who just plain don't like them were pulling for them to beat the Giants if ONLY to get the 1972 Dolphins to FINALLY SHUT THE HELL UP...and they couldn't do that in a game that even the GIANTS predicted the Patriots would win.

National Media . Brady's a good QB. He's a compeditor and I respect him, but I still hate the muff-hugga. Those of us who don't live in Boston or anywhere in the Northeast, get sick to our stomachs any time our teams play the Pats only to hear the guys on Sunday/Monday night football, CBS, Fox and ESPN argue over whether Tom Brady's semen taste like sunshine, kittens, puppies, lephrechan farts, unicorn piss or rainbows as they all seem to take his junk out of their mouths just long enough to have the argument. They even do it when the Pats are having a bad season. Tom doesn't have an "S" on his chest. He's not wearing a red cape and having three ways with Lois Lane and Wonder Woman.
He won 3 superbowls and will be in the Hall of fame, but doesn't seem to know the meaning the word "HUMILITY". The one Superbowl they lost he and his wife were pointing fingers at EVERYONE else. Wow...thought this was a team sport.

For the record however, I would rather see Tom Brady and Bill Belecheat win another Superbowl before I EVER WANT TO watch the Dallas Cowbys win another one.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is online now   Reply With Quote