View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #120
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
They'll be a handful for sure. I'm really interested in seeing Vollmer vs Watt. Vollmer is really underrated and unknown for the most part nationally. He has had back issues so I'm hoping he's relitively healthy. He's held guys like Robert Mathis and Mario Williams down without help. Watt is playing at a different level than those guys so this will be a great matchup.

I think they'll try to slow them down with some traps and draws and who's excutes will go a long way to deciding who wins.

Inside I'm interested to see what type of delayed blitzes Phillips sends. The Pats are very good at picking up the blitz so I expect him to send some delayed blitzes and vary what position they're coming from.
Yup, we used to see a lot of Vollmer around these parts. He's not really underrated to me and several others around here. Dude can play!