View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #118
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
I can't be mad at the man for loving and supporting his team. He's not being disrespectful. Hell I LOATHE Tom Brady and did a little happy dance when Pittsburgh played the Patriots and Troy Polamalu laid Wes Welker OUT in the last 2 mins of the game. He's in here supporting his team and unlike Gronk he's not being a tool about it. I've no issue with the man.
It was Ryan Clark at the start of the 4th quarter and a complete cheap shot. That's like me saying I hate Matt Shaub and was so happy when Slauson cheap shotted Brian Cushing taking him out for the year. While I don't agree with all of Goddell's edicts I think that stuff needs to go.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote