View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #113
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxboro Steve View Post
Thanks man. I lurked around before I decided to join. I wasn't about to jump in with a bunch of smack talkers. Intelligent football talk...I am a player for that. A little smack is fun, but back it up. Otherwise it's like being on a Jests board. It just turns into "eff you" pretty quick.
Actually the "F-you" section in here is called the "No Spin Zone".
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote