View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #111
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143166 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I don't think I like this guy.
I can't be mad at the man for loving and supporting his team. He's not being disrespectful. Hell I LOATHE Tom Brady and did a little happy dance when Pittsburgh played the Patriots and Troy Polamalu laid Wes Welker OUT in the last 2 mins of the game. He's in here supporting his team and unlike Gronk he's not being a tool about it. I've no issue with the man.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote