View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #12
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Declared for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I would spend a late compensatory pick on the guy, 6/7th would be fine if he's there. The biggest issue I have with taking him is that he probably won't play next year and will waste 405k of capspace being on the PUP or IR list. If the team is cash strapped, it's probably not worth it to pick a guy who instantly wastes cap space for 2013.
But does he count against the cap if he is on IR? You are more into NFL/Team finance than I am, but I though players on IR dont count against the cap?
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote