View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #103
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 149846 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRONKED View Post
Before it crashes and burns tonight.

Your beloved texans will get lit up. It wont be close.

I could post actual analysis here on why the pats will blow you out but these mods took a week to fkn approve me here so its too late for good conversation. Besides id likely get dismissed like all the espn experts picking the pats to win.

Instead, just want to point out that what rodgers did to your d was no fluke, no blip. Brady will do the same.

Pats by no less than 20.

Houston ko'd from playoffs by pats or broncos..depends who gets you first.

You heard it here.

(If I dont get banned ill be back to talk trash after)

Gl texans! (Mnf? Bright lights? In Foxboro? Vs g.o.a.t? Youll need it

Who is this ass-whole?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote