View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #91
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Letterman Jackets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Ugh, you totally missed the point of the letter jackets.....

High school, College is at the purest of the game. You play to win, not for the millions of dollars. You play for the brother on your left and the brother on your right. That is what the jackets were about, a brotherhood, and kindred-ship among a team that wants to be know as a team that is one and on the same page of winning together...

come down off your high horse, the air is the same down here as it is up there...
No... I didn't miss the point of them. I'm just not crazy about them. I prefer it when they wear their Armani and Dolce gear.

I don't want to come off my high horse, it'd be a long fall.