View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #99
Everlong
Rookie

Rep Power: 657 Everlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respectedEverlong is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
JJ Watt and Antonio Smith are both pretty good on stunts coming up the gut . Earl Mitchel is quick up the field at NG .
They'll be a handful for sure. I'm really interested in seeing Vollmer vs Watt. Vollmer is really underrated and unknown for the most part nationally. He has had back issues so I'm hoping he's relitively healthy. He's held guys like Robert Mathis and Mario Williams down without help. Watt is playing at a different level than those guys so this will be a great matchup.

I think they'll try to slow them down with some traps and draws and who's excutes will go a long way to deciding who wins.

Inside I'm interested to see what type of delayed blitzes Phillips sends. The Pats are very good at picking up the blitz so I expect him to send some delayed blitzes and vary what position they're coming from.
Everlong is offline   Reply With Quote