View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #95
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlong View Post
Mankins is supposed to play and had missed a handful of games. Dan Connolly the other guard has been banged up and in and out. Ryan Wendell the center is solid. The interior of the line is best described as the whole being better than the sum of it's parts. I know Mankins is a pro bowler but where he was once underrated it's flipped and he gets the pro bowls and all pro teams on reputation. The key is these guys are very good as a unit. On the occasions they don't play well its because of a very athletic defender who beats the combo block an doesn't allow them to get to the second level in the running game and pushes the pocket in the passing game.

This is a very big match-up for the success of both teams. It will be interesting to see what wrinkles both sides come up with to try and tip the scales.

JJ Watt and Antonio Smith are both pretty good on stunts coming up the gut . Earl Mitchel is quick up the field at NG .