View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012   #94
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 211500 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Get off the bandwagon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Tonight's game is one of those that has me feeling nervous. I've got tremendous respect for the Patriots organization, and while I don't have a "second favorite team", the Patriots are the team that I have followed and rooted for as the anti-Colts for the past decade.
There's nothing to be nervous about DB, take a cue from the great Pats fans that have come to visit. It's just a game, win or lose... it's just part of the process.

They won't look into it any more than an L on their record if they lose & look forward to the rematch.

We should be the same way. This game is hyped because they are who they are & we are who we are.

Nobody thought we would be undefeated this season. No one thought we'd be 11-1 at this point. & no one thought we'd finish the season 14-2.

We circled a few games on our calendar before the season started. This was one of them. They weren't must wins, they weren't should wins. They were, "it would be nice to win some of them."

Well we've won most of them. This is the last one. If we win, great. If we lose... we'll get them next time.